Digiskills Freelancing Exercise 4 Batch 9 Create Bid Proposal

Digiskills Freelancing Exercise 4 Batch 9 2021

Problem statement:

Job selection is a crucial part for sellers to do freelancing. We have covered all the possible areas to train you enough about finding the appropriate job, job evaluation, and applying for that job in your utmost professional way. A cover letter/proposal to apply for any job is the very first way/step to come in a contact with a potential buyer. So, it is the key to depict your skills, experience and professionalism as a seller.

The 7 effective bidding points were taught in Lesson 97-108. A few of these points can be used to draft a cover letter in accordance with the job you are applying for.

Tasks:

1. Search for the appropriate job using appropriate/relevant keywords and pick the one that comes under your skills/expertise. (Provide screenshot*)

2. Define the required deliverables in your own words after carefully reading the job description. (Provide content*)

3. Identify the most appropriate effective bidding points that you may use in your cover letter to apply for the selected job. (Provide content*)

4. Write an appropriate cover letter for the job mentioning the effective bidding points that you have already selected based on the job requirements. (Provide content*)

Requirements:

Microsoft Word file with following item(s):
• Screenshots of Task-01
• Content of Task-02, 03 and 04

Guideline:


• You are required to watch the video lectures from Lesson 97-108 again.
• You can search/select the job from any freelance marketplace.
• You are not required to ‘Sign up’ on any freelance platform.
• Use relevant keyword(s) to search for an appropriate job post e.g., “Data Entry”.
• Choose the job according to your level of expertise.
• There is no need to include all the bidding points in your cover letter, you can include them according to the job requirements.

Solution Here

Bid Proposal Here

Hello,

Greetings!

Hi,

Thanks for seeing my response to your project. I have gone through your project description and I can assure you to design the Cool Logo that will be unique and trending.

I have more than 12 months of experience in (Graphic Designing) designing by using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. I already worked with some other similar companies. I am fully confident you would love my work.

My sample work is attached, also here is my portfolio link: https://www.abc.net/xyz

I am ready to design some free samples for you, so you can check the quality of my work.

I am available 40 hours per week with 24/7 support. So, place your order with confidence, feel free to ask anything.

I have recorded a special video response just for your project on YouTube at link:

Dear Sir I have gone through your project and I’ll assure you that I’m the best to complete this work, because I have already done similar work.

Looking forward to your positive response.

Thank You,

Adeel

Video Solution Here


Download File


Post a Comment

1 Comments